Sunday, November 1, 2009
Sunday
Posted by
Erika
at
9:29 PM
Stefanie offered to curl Baby Dragon's hair for her. I haven't ever tried to curl her hair because I didn't think she'd sit still for it. But I think she was patient because her cool aunt was doing it.
I remember when my aunt Alison taught my mom how to french braid hair and my older sister got to be Alison's hair model and I was my mom's guinea pig. I was very jealous of my sister. It's just cooler when your aunt does it, right? (lucky for me, I learned to french braid at the same time since I could see how it was being done)
Baby Dragon was SO excited to go to church with her hair like that. She was saying, "Will everyone think I am beautiful?"
Here she is after church, being silly. She cried when we washed her hair and it wasn't curly any more. Looks like I need to get a three-barrel curling iron.
We went to visit my Grandma. Stefanie showed off pictures of her baby.
Abra and her family came as well.

My grandma had a great time with Captain Adorable.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was totally forgot those pictures that you took while doing Baby Dragon's hair. She kept asking, "Will everyone think I'm a princess?"
I love my sweet Spongebob pajamas.
And Grandma and Abra (:
You can see BD's yellowish bruise on her forehead in that slinky picture.
SHe was definitely distraught when I washed her hair. She was ok when I told her you could curl her hair again. Although, she forgot the next day and hasn't asked since. She may randomly remember, so you should have something up your sleave!
Cute pics of BD, although I am not a huge fan of her fake smile she likes to do. Probably because I know her natural one is so much better.
Post a Comment