And again when she was at home when she was 10 days old. I think this was my best newborn session, ever! I bought a new beanbag that made posing the baby so much easier and Eliza was SUPER sleepy and perfect.
My aunt Abra called me the night before and asked me to take her family pictures in downtown Portland. It was probably my most successful family photo shoot. It probably helped that there weren't any little kids to wrangle and be goofy for.
And that afternoon I took Jeana's family photos. I felt bad that it was getting too dark, but I know that I will have plenty of opportunities to photograph her family. We did get some good ones and she loves them.

Then my friend Stefani from church asked me to take her family pictures. It was cold, but I think the pictures turned out so cute!

I also made a page on Facebook for my Glimpses business. Do me a favor and go like it (you know, if you like my pictures). :)
So, on top of all the family pictures and newborn pictures I've been taking, I have also been trying to work on my sister, Stefanie's wedding video. Unfortunately, I haven't finished it even though I told her it would be done in time for Christmas. :( I am sorry Stef. But here is a sneak peek:
1 comment:
Your photos look great and I love how many people compliment and adore your work. I am glad you have your creative outlet that benefits the family and gives you praise and accomplishment (because you obviously deserve it, even if you weren't doing photos).
Love you, keep up the great work.
Post a Comment