We were happy that our OMSI membership got us in for free.
Sweetie loved this horse.
Right before we left Sweetie wanted to run back and sit on the horse again.
Ballerina loved dressing up like a cowgirl.
Ballerina spent a large amount of time making sandwiches for people.
Captain Adorable wasn't too sure about the horse.
This is his worried face.
He much preferred exploring on the ground.
Captain Adorable had a blast throwing that red ball in his hand and chasing it around. He would throw it and yell and go get it, over and over.
Still making sandwiches.
Sweetie loved having Aunt Stefanie's attention.
Here Sweetie "eats" one of Ballerina's sandwiches.
Sweetie dragged Stefanie all the way to the front of the museum where the store is to get one of these grocery carts to push around. Stefanie explained to her that there should be carts there to play with already. So they went back to the grocery area and found one for her.
Captain Adorable playing with a drum.
Ballerina was so funny dressed up like a construction worker, shouting orders. She likes to be in charge.
Handsome Husband and I in the elevator.
Captain Adorable has been perfecting his scowl.
He didn't like this hand puppet being shoved in his face.
On the way out of the museum we saw Santa and Sweetie ran up to him to sit on his knee. My mom was so excited that Sweetie WANTED to sit on Santa's knee that she paid for a picture. Apparently neither me nor my sisters would ever willingly sit on Santa's knee at that age. I thought I packed the picture to bring it home, but I can't find it at the moment. Otherwise I would have scanned it in. When she sat on his knee he asked what she wanted and she said she wanted a pillow pet. A blue one. The dolphin and that was all. Santa gave her a full sized candy cane. Sweetie LOVES candy canes. In fact, no candy canes are safe when Sweetie is around. She can chomp right through one in about 2 minutes. I was lucky to get these pictures before it was all gone.




































2 comments:
It will be hard to decide what to put Sweetie into (Sports, riding, swimming, etc) because she loves all of it. I love Cpt A's worried face.
Sweetie on Santa's lap is on your mom's fridge. CAndy cane's? Sweetie has definitely consumed over 2 dozen. We put two dozen on the tree and they were all gone in a week. Then you added cherry ones and those disappeared. Then she got more in Utah. Definitely closer to 3-4 dozen...
SLC children's museum has a lot in common with Chicago's children's museum. So many of the picture I excitingly thought, "I have pictures of Olivia doing that too!" Something cute about cousins doing the same thing.
I love Capt A's worried expression.
And I love the news anchor picture.
Your parents did such a wonderful job planning such a fun, memorable Christmas. I'm sure they are missing you so much right now.
Post a Comment