Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Newlyweds

Stefanie was so excited for me to come and visit. She came over so much to hang out with me and keep me company.I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that she LOVES to get her picture taken...
Funny thing is that her new husband Tayler doesn't necessarily love it as much.
It's a good thing the rose colored glasses are still on...
Because they treated me to a mock-engagement picture session. Stef wanted new pictures for their Christmas card.
It was pretty cold and Tayler was in short sleeves. I thought he was a pretty good sport.
I am so lucky that my sisters like to edit their own pictures so I didn't have to do it. :) And Stef did a great job, I feel.
And Stef had some great ideas for poses.
Stef is a natural at posing as well. She is a total model.This was the favorite:
I think the turned out pretty cute. :)

2 comments:

swimmingviolist said...

Cute! Love it! :D All the pictures were way cute! :D

Cpt Naykid said...

Now that you and Stef are all into pics now, maybe she can use your camera and do a photo shoot of our family the next time.

One incentive to get Stef to move out to Oregon is to do your photography business together. I am sure she would totally be on board.

In her favorite, she doesn't have a smile, but a smirk? Interesting. I think I have the same shoes as Tayler...how funny.

Great pics!