The sand and water table is always a big hit for the kids. This is the first time that Captain Adorable got to play in it and he loved it.

I was surprised when Handsome Husband told me that this was his first visit to the museum. We had come so many times that I thought for sure that he had come before.
Ballerina had the best time making a swimming dinosaur swim in the water. I dammed up some water so she could have a pool for it.

Papa took Captain Adorable around for a little walk to get a break from the water. Not that Captain Adorable WANTED a break...

He always does this, winding up for the throw while looking straight at me. Like he's making sure that I'm watching.

Ballerina made a couple of friends at the table. She had a great time interacting with other kids. I think she'd been missing it since being on vacation and away from school and Ben.

I wanted to get a picture of the kids by the triceratops. Sweetie has spent much of the trip watching the Land Before Time movies over AND OVER AND OVER again. She really likes dinosaurs.

I love this picture. Sweetie looks so cute. Ballerina was too scared of the shark. I wish I'd gotten a picture of Ballerina by the mammoth bones because she was really enthralled with them. Even after our trip to Utah she was going on and on about "mammoth-es." She wanted to tell her friends all about how they are bigger than elephants and that people used to hunt them. She wants me to give her a lesson all about them.




































1 comment:
We had SO much fun at the Dinosaur Museum with the kids!! Thanks for the wonderful photos and memories!!
Post a Comment