We had to make sure that we got a trip to the BYU Bookstore in while we were in Utah. We always need to get some new BYU gear. (We picked up a BYU toddler camping chair for Captain Adorable, a BYU shirt for Sweetie and a Y shaped cookie cutter. I also picked up cute scripture cases for the girls for church)
The kids found this kid reading area and decided to have a little concert.
At Sweetie's request, we promised that we would take them bowling in the Wilkinson Center if they were well behaved.
Handsome Husband loves bowling. Apparently he did pretty good on this game.
Ballerina was in an especially silly mood.
Sweetie looks so cute carrying that heavy ball.
YES!
Look at the concentration.
The best part was Captain Adorable's enthusiasm about bowling. He got SO EXCITED!
The first time Captain Adorable pushed the bowl down the ramp, he got a STRIKE!
"GOOOOOO!!!"
Ooooo! He just LOVED bowling.
High five!
This boy just loves sports already!



























3 comments:
I'm so SAD that I missed this day and had to be at work!!! The photos of the kids are priceless!! Ballerina's silliness, Sweetie's concentration, and Cpt A's excitement at getting a strike!! So fun!!
All these posts are great.. LOVE love love the snow and mountains and horses...beautiful! The bowling looked like a blast, and the TRAINS :) Yay, now you're in my world :) We live for trains around here.
Visting BYU while in Utah is a must. Gotta get the kids excited about BYU now :)
Sweetie would pick up my 12 lb ball and start carrying it over to the rack. Ballerina wouldn't even try. Sweetie is tough when she wants to be.
As for Cpt A, all I can say is, "that's my boy!" He is a definite sports fan and I love having my sports buddy :)
Post a Comment