Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Morning (Early)

We are spending Christmas at my parents' house. So rather than pack all our presents and bring them there and then back, we decided to have Christmas early. The kids woke up at 6am to brand new kid chairs sitting out from Handsome Husband and I (Santa didn't visit, he will wait until actual Christmas).
The girls were very excited for their pink chairs and they insisted that they label the chairs so they would know whose is whose.Here they are looking at their labels.
The girls were more than happy to pose by the presents while Handsome Husband brought Captain Adorable down.
Captain Adorable wasn't really ready to wake up.
But he sure loved his new chair.
The girls received matching Hello Kitty pjs.
And they LOVED their new slippers.
The girls also received new dress up wings.
Ballerina says she wants to be a butterfly for Halloween now.
Captain Adorable received this bouncy zebra and that little black car in his hand. He was pushing it around, making zooming noises.
He thinks the zebra is pretty cool.
Another favorite of Captain Adorable's are some fridge letter magnets. Sweetie was happy with new Tag books, Hello Kitty play set, tithing bank and a Hello Kitty DVD. She was just being SO cute about everything. She is at a really fun age where she is excited about EVERYTHING she receives. It doesn't matter if it is different than Ballerina's, she never complains or says that she wanted something else. Whatever she receives just makes her so happy. I hope it lasts! Ballerina loved her slippers, little Barbie car, glow-in-the-dark star stickers, and sewing kit. Ballerina did not enjoy receiving clothes (except her pjs). I'm excited to get pictures of the girls in their new matching green dresses.

Handsome Husband bought me a staple gun! I'm actually excited about it because I've been needing one to fix my kitchen chairs (the plastic covers are coming off). I received a new black coat that I'm super excited about and some other clothes. I gave Handsome Husband clothes and a new Wii game. I also gave him a Nook (ebook reader), but after talking with him about it, I think he's going to return it and get a Droid phone since that'll do the same thing and more (I was going back and forth between the two and I'm not surprised).

So that was the presents part of our Christmas. I'm excited that we get to continue enjoying the season!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

how fun for you guys! I love the pictures and am not surprised a bit that you already have them edited and blogged!. I really need to be more like you when it comes to that sort of thing... oh well we all have our weakness's and stength's :)

Cpt Naykid said...

Alright! I did good again in getting a surprise for you! I'm glad it even made your blog list.

Thank you for the Nook. Very creative. But the Droid will definitely be more used and fit the need.

The kids loved the presents, and Cpt A did quite well. Although I am most excited to give Ballerina her b-day present....hehehe.

However I am sad that I will be without my family for a week. It will go quick and I won't be home much to see how quiet and empty it is. So I will love flying to Utah to see you guys.