Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Sugar Cookies

Sugar Cookies are a favorite Christmas tradition of mine.  We made a sour cream cookie with home made buttercream frosting.
Photobucket
Stefanie took pictures so I could be in a few.  Ballerina snitched some dough. (That link is for Ruthann who doesn't think that I use snitching properly)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweetie joined in.  Sweetie plopped the cookie cutters on the dough as fast as she could.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stefanie decorated that music note in Utah Jazz colors.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Halfway through, Ballerina stopped helping and started collecting the excess dough and rolling it into balls.  
Photobucket
Photobucket
Handsome Husband went to the BYU basketball game with my dad, sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law.  He was so excited to learn the BYU was playing a home game while he was in town.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Stealing more of the excess cookie dough.
Photobucket
Stefanie and I switched places for a while.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ballerina and her balls of dough.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweetie LOVES hanging out with her aunts.
PhotobucketThe next night was Christmas Eve.  We frosted the cookies together.  I really liked frosting them on Christmas Eve, it felt so festive.  Sweetie sat on Aunt Ruthann's lap the whole time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this cookie shape.  I remember it from my childhood.
Photobucket
Ruthann and her half-man.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love to tickle Sweetie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: