We went to visit my uncle and aunt for some games. And I knew the kids would want to see their horses.
Sweetie was especially excited about it. If it hadn't been super muddy and FREEZING we probably could have taken a ride. Don't you love how the horse is sticking it's tongue out in the picture below?
Sweetie had NO FEAR around these big horses.
She went right up to them and reached out to pet them.
Horses are my favorite animal. Maybe they will be hers as well.
Captain Adorable didn't quite know what to make of them.
Sweetie loved the chickens. She wanted to pet them.
Cousin A is SO good with the girls. She always loves playing with them when we come to visit.
She gave them a ride on this blanket for a while and they had a great time.
Playing games.
I took the kids home in time for their bed time. Cousin A asked for a sleepover, but that would have been too impromptu. And Ballerina has never had a sleepover before. Maybe next time. :)



















1 comment:
I was definitely surprised to see how fearless Sweetie can be. When I leaned towards the horses, Cpt A would lean away from them. Very cautious of the strange beasts. Riding them is always appealing, but it is easy to forget how large they are until you are next to them.
Ballerina has had one sleepover before. But we had to separate them (Bonnie's family stayed over, if that counts) because Ballerina wouldn't stop talking.
You didnt mention how I dominated in games that night :)
Post a Comment