Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Dinner

See those lovely 1970's green goblets?  Those have been a holiday tradition ever since I can remember.  Early in their marriage, my dad came home from a garage sale with a set of china for his new bride.  Lovely green goblets and oatmeal colored plates.  Photobucket
I'm just surprised my mom never replaced the set.  (It is on her wish list.)  But I know that my sisters and I really enjoyed drinking out of our ugly green goblets every year.  
Photobucket
Ruthann and her shrimp dip.
Photobucket
Olives on the fingertips.  Another of my favorite holiday memories.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
The Christmas dinner menu included a tasty ham, LOTS of au gratin potatoes, and my mom's traditional multi-colored Christmas Jell-O (which I remember being served in those green goblets every so often).
Photobucket
Captain Adorable approved of the meal.
Photobucket
Captain Adorable sure is lucky that Handsome Husband has passed on some of those handsome genes.
Photobucket
I love my boys.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Grandma J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.