Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

I think it's a pretty popular tradition to get new pajamas on Christmas Eve.  It's one of our traditions as well.  Ballerina wasn't in a smiling mood for this picture.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweetie is my snuggle bunny.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We managed to get a couple of cute family pics.  Capt. A wasn't in his pjs. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some of my sisters and my mom in our new jammies.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was a really cute impromptu thing.  Handsome Husband was acting as Santa and he asked Sweetie what she wanted for Christmas.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I pulled out my video camera for it.  He interviewed Ballerina as well.
Photobucket
We have the girls lay out their stockings for Santa.  They decided to hang them on the Christmas tree.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And we chose a few cookies for Santa.  His milk was in a BYU cup.  Hope he likes the Cougars...
Photobucket
All the adults stayed up super late wrapping presents.
Photobucket
Things get a little silly after midnight...
Photobucket

3 comments:

V said...

RuthAnn in the gift bag is hilarious! She fits so well it looks like an optical illusion.

StefanieJinelle said...

Did Ruthie put herself in there while I was downstairs and y'all were wrapping my presents? Rude. How dare you leave me out of these awesome things. Like dancing with each other in the kitchen on Christmas Eve. Not. Cool. ;)

Cpt Naykid said...

you guys are the only family I have ever met that does PJ's on christmas eve. I have seen opening one present, but not the pj thing.

yes, wrapping took forever. Maybe we should have Santa bring more presents in the future :)