Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Airplane!

We escaped the great Northwest for a Christmas vacation with my family. Handsome Husband escorted us to the airplane (he is flying out later).(I'm posting from my sister's computer and it's too complicated to resize my images, so you get to enjoy smaller ones)
Captain Adorable enjoyed looking at the airplanes out the window.
It was his first time wearing the monkey backpack leash and left me wondering WHY I hadn't used it with him before. It's so nice to let him feel like he's free, but to be able to keep him near.
The kids enjoyed a pre-flight snack.
Ballerina asked for an orange because she wanted to be healthy.
Then Jeana and her kids arrived. We totally planned our flight out together.
The girls LOVED having their own suitcases to pull and I loved it because I didn't have to tote all of their toys and gear for the flight.
Sweetie claimed the window seat right away. Of course, she kept the blinds closed most of the time because of the sun. She was a little fussier than normal on the flight, but it wasn't too bad. She was most entertained with coloring, of course.
We sat right across the isle from Jeana's family.
The kids did really well on the flight. We enjoyed hot cocoa (Cpt. Adorable got apple juice). Captain Adorable really liked walking down the aisle after I had to changed his diaper. He did have a moment where he was screaming because I had to hold him on my lap, but he calmed down when we opened the window and he got to see outside.
Here's Captain Adorable with Gabby after our flight. He was SO tired!
We are so excited to celebrate Christmas with my family with our extended vacation!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Yeah glad to see you have access to blogging... :)ha ha I love how totally exhausted Ctp A and Gabby look! Cute pictures! Thanks for getting that cute one of Gabby on the plane.

Cpt Naykid said...

I am in the airport right now waiting to come join you. Now it is my turn for the airplane! Even though I was without my family, I had someone to hangout with everyday which was nice. When I went out with the missionaries, one of the lessons was on the plan of salvation. As part of my testimony, I shared that I was without my family and that it helped know how important my family is. Love you guys!

Very true, we should be using the monkey backpack more frequently. Nice job on bringing it! It was probably somewhat nice having me some later to grab anything you forgot!

Wow, Sweetie looks huge next to Langdon in that pic. There is a pic I have at work where Ballerina is hugging Sweetie, and most people think Sweetie is the older one!

Cpt A looks pathetic in that "after" pic. Hilarious! Very nice the kids loved and used the suitcases. A definite must in the future.

Love you and see you in a few hours!