She chose her hair do like Ballerina did. 
Sweetie felt so special getting her picture taken for her first day of school.
We are doing a Mommy preschool with four other moms. I will teach thirteen times over the school year. The thing I like about this group is that it is very laid back (which I totally need with two babies to take care of as well). It can just be a play date or you can throw in a lesson. I plan on re-teaching the fairy tales that I taught at Ballerina's first year of preschool which you can see here, here, here, here, here, and here. I will probably add a few more fairy tales like Rapunzel, Princess and the Pea, and Rumpelstiltskin, etc.
Sweetie liked swinging on the swing set and blowing bubbles at her first day of preschool. She liked that I left her there, I think it made her feel grown up. Now every time I tell her to get ready or to get in the car she asks if we are going to her preschool. I'm sure she loves that this is something special and just for her.
1 comment:
I absolutely, positively, truly, deeply LOVE these pics of Sweetie. I must have one displayed at work. My favorite is with her tongue out.
I love that her personality is growing!
Post a Comment