They are always high fiving each other while they watch.
I don't find football all that riveting (although it is the most entertaining sport to watch) so it's nice when Handsome Husband has someone else to enjoy the game with. They won this game.
Grandma L baked a blackberry pie with the freshly picked blackberries that we helped pick.
I carried Captain Adorable in the backpack and he ended up with sticky purple fingers and face. The berries were particularly tasty this year. I love that my kids will eat berries! They are little Oregonians. The pie was incredible.
I filled these little cupcake holders full of meat, cheese and veggies.
Ballerina liked hers and ate it all. Sweetie just ate the cucumbers off the stick.

We bought this BYU shirt for Captain Adorable when I was 20 weeks pregnant with him, just after we found out we were expecting a boy.
So cute.
This little princess is 3 days older than Captain Adorable. 
Isn't she cute?
Here the girls squeezed in the chair with the baby girl's older brother. They are the kids of Handsome Husband's cousin D.
I don't know if you can see, but Sweetie has on a BYU football cheerleading costume. Ballerina was very jealous and kept telling everyone that she was going to get one when we went to Utah next.
2 comments:
Yea, go BYU!
Yes, all the fruit and berries are amazing in Oregon. I love teaching the kids to enjoy and appreciate the tasty fruit surrounding them.
Looks like you entertained yourself with your camera during the football game. That camera definitely has to be your favorite toy over the last 20 years. I doubt you played with any of your other toys this much :)
Post a Comment