Have I mentioned Baby Signing Time enough? That's what he's watching with his cute, too big head thrown back. Here he's signing "wind" along with the video:
Captain Adorable gets sooo excited when I put Baby Signing Time on for him. He crawled over to the Bumbo seat and plopped himself in it.
So he could watch from a seat.
He likes little baby chairs.
Captain Adorable LOVES music and he is always dancing, swaying his torso, to it. And there is a lot of music in Baby Signing Time. It's the cutest thing.
2 comments:
He is beyond cute and brilliant!!
I am so glad that we can start communicating with sign language with him now. although when he is desperately hungry or thirsty, he drops it and goes back to screeching at us until he gets it. But we're getting there.
I definitely think he should have one of those chairs that Jeana has. Maybe we should break out that rocking chair for him.
I think it is fascinating to see how each child picks up on different signs. Cpt A does a lot more actions about outside and activities. Whereas the girls, did more animals and signs on manners (thank you, more, drink, etc).
Overall, the baby signing time dvds have been a wonderful addition to our house, and the older girls still like watching them and learning new signs.
Post a Comment