Thursday, September 23, 2010

Olivia's Birthday Party

My sister Stefanie's birthdaughter, Olivia, had her first birthday while we were in Utah. Stefanie asked me take pictures. You can see more of the pics on Facebook. I brought those candles for the cake. :)
Captain Adorable enjoyed the cake, wearing one of his cousin's bibs.
Stefanie kissing her birth daughter with her fiance, Tayler, looking on.
My dad being a grandpa. That is Val, Olivia's mom.
Val is so beautiful and patient. She flew in town from Chicago that day with Olivia and Bradshaw. Olivia was so tired.
Captain Adorable and Olivia got a chance to play together for the first time.
Olivia liked to give hugs to Captain Adorable. It will be fun to get them together every so often as they grow.
Happy Birthday to the cute little Olivia.

3 comments:

V said...

You are such a good photographer. Thank you for being there, taking & sharing all these picts.

Cpt Naykid said...

I thought Cpt A was a girl with all the pink on his face and bib at first! haha.

It was fun to see the two kids interact.

Happy b-day to Olivia!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

How precious! She is a cutie and Captain Adorable is oh so adorable! And the pictures of your kids on the rock in your previous post are priceless!
I wish I could have seen you when we were out in July. Hopefully next time!