

It has gotten him more interested in walking.

When he tries walking he acts like he already knows how and he's very confident. He just goes. The furthest he has made it is three steps and then he falls. He always catches himself and then speeds off crawling. He's like a bulldozer, just going up and over everything in his way. He is a climber.



I love when he snuggles with his blanket. He likes to turn his head to the side when he looks at me. First one side.

Then the other. He especially does this if I do it first, mirroring me.
Sweetie watching Baby Signing Time.
He thought it was fun when I put this cup on his head and called it a hat, trying to teach him the sign. He can sign baby and he does sign it when he sees Babydoll.
Crawling is what Captain A does best!

He also enjoys pushing the walker while walking behind it.
Cute little piggie toes.
Babydoll was hanging out in Captain Adorable's high chair. Note the embroidery floss on my cute new sewing basket. I just got the kit to cross stitch Captain Adorable's Christmas stocking. Who knows when I'll have time to do that!
Captain Adorable has been getting more jealous of me holding Babydoll. But he does this cute headbutt/push thing when she's on the floor. He crawls over and softly puts his forehead on hers and pushes. I think it's supposed to be affectionate. See if you can spot the baby here:
Captain Adorable loves peeking around corners at me. It's the cutest thing the way he tilts his head to see me, even though half his body is showing.

SOOOO cute.
Captain Adorable is tall for his age. I think he was in the 80th percentile. So he's always stealing my mouse pad (and sometimes the mouse) and trying to mess with my keyboard. And trying to get things that are on the desktop.
He also likes to get into the garbage. I caught him trying to throw away one of Ballerina's Polly Pocket dolls today.

Captain Adorable loves peeking around corners at me. It's the cutest thing the way he tilts his head to see me, even though half his body is showing.
SOOOO cute.
Captain Adorable is tall for his age. I think he was in the 80th percentile. So he's always stealing my mouse pad (and sometimes the mouse) and trying to mess with my keyboard. And trying to get things that are on the desktop.
He also likes to get into the garbage. I caught him trying to throw away one of Ballerina's Polly Pocket dolls today.
Ballerina was so excited to feed Babydoll a bottle today when she got home from school. She wishes she could help take care of Babydoll all day.

1 comment:
Such a cute boy. He is a big fan of walking and he practices all the time now. We'll see how many bumps and bruises he gets in Utah :)
Great nose curl pic. He definitely has your nose curl abilities :)
I think I taught him the head tilt thing. I always did it when I turned corners with him, and he always loved it.
Post a Comment