Captain Adorable enjoys sitting on top of our Lego box and getting Legos.

He also enjoys helping put things into the dryer. Including himself? 

He was pretty fascinated with the light in there.

I admit that I put him in there specifically for those shots so I could compare them to this blast from the past:
If you couldn't tell from the dimple, that is Sweetie at 9 months old.
Here Captain Adorable is trying to kife Babydoll's pacifier.

Captain Adorable has really been doing well with signing. He can sign outside, go, diaper (and he says di-der or something), mom, more, airplane, baby, car and I'm sure he can others. He signs baby when he sees Babybdoll. And today he was fussing and I asked him, "what?" and he said, "di-der" and sure enough he needed a new diaper! Wow! He's communicating!
Whenever Captain Adorable tests out his walking skills he always has this open mouthed, happy expression on his face.


I am still not used to seeing my little boy walking, so these pictures seem foreign to me.


Just today Captain Adorable discovered how to stand up in the middle of the room by planting both feet first. He was so proud of himself.
1 comment:
Great fun to compare the baby pics of the kids. Very similar, yet very unique.
Cpt A is growing and learning very quick. His walking is improving and he can turn corners and go full room lengths now. He'll be running pretty soon. His signs and words have also been expanding. Because we have more variety of baby signing time videos, I feel like his vocabulary for signs is larger the girls' were. He also is playing with words and I can catch him trying to repeat things. It is very excited to watch him grow.
Post a Comment