
I actually broke 100 (we had bumpers, which is a good thing because I got 3 strikes off those bumpers) and I came in 2nd place with 110. I lost by one point! It's much more fun to bowl when you have a fighting chance at winning. I was a little appalled at my inability to toss a 14 pound bowling ball when I can heft a 20 pound baby around. I ate way too many greasy tasty things, like part of a panookie (a buttery chocolate chip cookie baked in a pan, smothered in ice cream). I also enjoyed lots of fun girly conversations ranging from movies to schools to weight loss to shoes. It was really nice to get out with the girls. I can't wait for Jeana to get here (next weekend!) so she can be part of it too!
1 comment:
Correction, I didn't say that isn't fair, I said it is "wrong." You are out doing what I enjoy, but I'm not there. You girls could have just gathered at a house and eaten greasy food there and had just as much fun talking.
3 strikes off bumbers? Not bad. That is your best score ever!
Glad you had a fun time. I think it is good that you have some adult outlets. Thanks for always watching the kids.
Post a Comment