Jeana and her family came out for a short impromptu visit so that her husband, Fernando, could interview for a job. Looks like this scene will become a fairly regular occurrence around our house because Fernando got the job!
Not only did he get the job, but it is closer to our house than Handsome Husband's and they found a house IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD to rent!! I'm sure it'll get a little crazy with THREE infants (while I'm watching Babydoll) and 4 other kids with her two boys and my two girls, but it will be fun to have my best friend living on our street! Jeana is like one of my sisters. She is going to try to put her kindergartener into Ballerina's school so they can be schoolmates.
We took the kids to a pizza parlor so they could run and play and we could chat.
Sweetie got so exhausted from constantly playing.
Captain Adorable likes pizza.
Baby Gabby is a cute little one. She is doing the funniest inch worm crawl now.

Captain Adorable really enjoyed climbing all over the play structure. 

Captain Adorable is really interested in stairs and he can go up and down them, but I still don't trust him to do it unsupervised.



5 comments:
AHHH I am SO excited I can hardly stand it!!! I keep going around the house in 2 more weeks I'll have two sinks... :) We are going to have such a blast!
oops I meant to say SINGING in two more weeks... We will be out there depending on if we fly or drive next Friday night or Saturday. So we will see YOU Monday or Tuesday.
That is HUGE news! What are the chances that they'd be able to find a great job so close. I am so excited and happy for you. And it's great that when Jeana moves, she'll have an immediate network of friends (yours). Wow. I can't believe they were even able to get a house in your neighborhood. So fun.
Yeah, Val, that means when you visit we can have a game night with them too!
I am so glad that J&F have the opportunity to move, get a house, leave California, , etc. I think it is a perfect opportunity for them. F will get into the high tech sector and he will have lots of future opportunities. We'll be playing lots of games soon!
Post a Comment