Do you have any twos?

This is the only picture I have of Captain Adorable making his kissy face. It's the cutest thing ever. He will smack his lips back at you when you pucker, but he won't do it when I have the camera in his face.


I love his squishy little face.
I loved that the girls were reading together.
On Labor Day we had a family service project for one of Handsome Husband's sisters. Handsome Husband took Ballerina to go help and play with cousins while he chopped a lot of wood. I stayed with the kids to help watch the younger ones. We had 8 kids ages 4 and under with three adults. It was a busy day.
Just look at the curls on my little niece J!
The 3 and 4 year olds made a fence with the blocks.
They pretended to be horses and neighed and neighed and neighed.
Sweetie is dancing to music from Winnie the Pooh.
I love how she pretends with toys, making them talk to each other.
Handsome Husband's cousin D brought chocolate, fruit and pretzels for the kids for dipping.

The kids LOVED the activity and were SO good for it.

The kids loved eating the chocolate and pretzels and strawberries. I didn't realize how good chocolate covered pretzels were until today. 
We limited how many they ate and we saved the rest for dinner that night.
The kids were so cute playing Duck, Duck, Goose and racing. Sweetie especially loves those kinds of games.
Captain Adorable has become VERY attached to his blanket. He gets so happy when he sees it, he crawls right to it and buries his face in it.
He's been chewing on it a lot more since he's forming his first teeth. They still haven't popped through, but I can see them.
We were starting to get desperate to entertain the kids late in the day. We turned on Curious George.



So we took the kids to a local park. The kids spent most of their time on the old school merry-go-round.

Captain Adorable found a stick to chew on under the table. 

Around 7pm everyone came back to Handsome Husband's parents' house and we had a tasty BBQ dinner.
The kids were so cute playing Duck, Duck, Goose and racing. Sweetie especially loves those kinds of games.
Captain Adorable has become VERY attached to his blanket. He gets so happy when he sees it, he crawls right to it and buries his face in it.
He's been chewing on it a lot more since he's forming his first teeth. They still haven't popped through, but I can see them.
We were starting to get desperate to entertain the kids late in the day. We turned on Curious George.


So we took the kids to a local park. The kids spent most of their time on the old school merry-go-round.
Captain Adorable found a stick to chew on under the table. 

Around 7pm everyone came back to Handsome Husband's parents' house and we had a tasty BBQ dinner.
1 comment:
Yes, I love that Ballerina can start playing games now! I see some new family traditions coming on :)
Yes, his kissy face is great. We need to practice that more.
Out of those 8 kids, I bet Sweetie seemed pretty mature. I often overlook how smart she is. She is a bright little girl and I think she will develop into a brilliant young lady.
I love some of these pics of Sweetie. She can really veg when she wants to.
Post a Comment