With the start of the school year comes the beginning of new dance classes. The recital will be on Ballerina's birthday (I remember having a dance recital on my birthday when I was her age).

We gave Ballerina the choice to do dance or soccer. At first she chose soccer, but then she changed her mind and she was firm in her decision on dancing. She got mad at me for not remembering that she changed her mind when I asked her again, just to make sure. She loves dancing.



I love this dance studio, the price, and they way they do recitals, but it is a little bit of a drive and I don't know what to do with Sweetie and Captain Adorable for the hour class. It's not enough time to go home or go shopping or do much of anything. There is a little play area by the dance class and this is the first time I let Sweetie play on it. I think it used to be off limits. Sweetie had cried that she wasn't able to dance with Ballerina like she did at the dance camp this summer. But I told her that she needed to wait until she was 5 like Ballerina had to wait. She forgot about dancing as soon as I let her play in the park and she didn't want to leave. (Notice the brown shoes on her feet. They are new and she loves them. She can put them on all by herself, which is why I bought them.)



I talked with another mom who was waiting for one of her daughters and she told me about a big park that was close by, so we'll have to go check it out next week during the next class. We'll probably be reading books and coloring in the car when it is raining.

Here's to another semester of dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment