Friday, September 24, 2010

Wedding Breakfast

On the morning of Stefanie and Tayler's wedding, my dad took us to Magleby's Fresh for breakfast. We had tasty all you can eat french toast with their buttermilk syrup.
My sisters like to color with the girls.
Captain Adorable cut his first tooth. It's on the bottom. You can't see it, but you can feel it!
I think my dad is trying not to think of all the money this wedding is costing him...Just keeping the boy entertained with a straw and a toy.
The bridge and groom:
My mom had fun helping Captain Adorable walk.
Look at that cute belly!

2 comments:

Out-Island Explorers said...

Your family is precious as always :) I just had to leave a note... it shows me as coming on your site all the time on the live feed thing... I'm not stalking you :) You're one of my top sites, so whenever I go to my top sites page it registers as me coming here. Just in case you were wondering why I was a psycho ;)Take care girl!

Cpt Naykid said...

I think I figured out why your sisters look so bad in the morning. They don't get enough sleep when they have to wake up early :). They always loko like zombies...

When in Utah, we'll need to eat dinner at Magelby's fresh and get those fabulous rolls!

I know your sister S uses cheers for the U just because your family likes BYU. But she never admitted it. She talked about her close friend, but she cheered for U even before then.

Thank you to your Dad for taking us out! Oh, be sure to write that check you wanted to your parents...