Ballerina especially. As we all know, she LOVES babies. The first day Ballerina held Babydoll during her entire hour long nap.
Babydoll has surpassed Captain Adorable when it comes to the ability to get Ballerina's attention. Here Ballerina put her little dog "Baby Bolt" on Babydoll's lap.
Of course, once Ballerina starts school, I won't have her around to hold Babydoll! 

She was having a little too much fun. I took those stickers off right after this picture.

Captain Adorable does get jealous when I'm holding her. There have been quite a few times when I have a baby on each hip. But he loves Babydoll anyway. He lights up whenever he sees her.

Babydoll is a great baby. She is most happy when she is held which can make things difficult for me. I can't hold her as much as she likes, but at least she likes the swing! She is a breastfed baby, so she is getting used to the bottle. That's probably the biggest frustration for me because I can't sit and hold her for an hour while she plays with the bottle nipple in her mouth. But she is slowly getting better. She is a sweet cute baby with SO much hair! When I take her out with the kids I normally have her strapped to me in a sling and Cpt. Adorable in the cart and the girls walk. I definitely get some looks for having two babies so close together! Hahaha! One thing that having a three month old around the house has reminded me of is how much I look forward to when babies can sit up!!! We are still adjusting, but I think things will be just fine. I CAN do this (thank heavens my thyroid hormone levels are finally normal!)!
2 comments:
You're a brave woman! I constantly find myself with one on each hip, but that's all... I don't have two other in site to keep an eye on. Good luck!!
Wow, she held her for the full hour long nap! I guess she does have patience! You are doing wonderful in watching baby doll. I am definitely impressed. I think it is also a blessing in disguise to build your capacity.
Great job and good luck!
Post a Comment