Then we ate our snack out on my tiny front lawn. The snack was a basket (like Little Red Riding Hood's) with rolls, cheese and apples. We've been having VERY warm weather this week (in the 80's!) so it was fun to mix things up a little and have an outdoor thing. The kids definitely liked the change.
Afterwards we made toilet paper roll dolls of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf from www.dltk-kids.com. They don't have very good scissor skills so we moms had to do most of the cutting, but they did like coloring and helping to paste the pieces on and playing with them afterwards.
3 comments:
Your preschool lessons/activities are awesome! Love you! Soph loves looking at the pictures of her cousins and asks me what they're doing in each one.
Another great lesson. Sounds like the kids loved it.
In the background I can see the shirts of some adults and they are all red...was that coordinated with Little Red Riding Hood, or just coincidence?
Also, I clicked on the picture and it enlarged so I put BD with the butterly as my background. Not sure why it didn't work at home.
Love you!
First of all, I am so excited for you guys to have a boy! Yeah! And Erika, you do the cutest crafts and activities with your kids. You're such a cute mom! Thanks for sharing the video of Elder Holland's talk. It was so touching.
Post a Comment