Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Handsome Husband!

Handsome Husband is the big 2-9 today!  He's such a great husband and father!  I had no idea what a deal I was getting when I married him, but I definitely knew he was special from the get-go.  Here we are at 18 and 16:
When he left on his mission:
When he came home:
Married!
It's almost been 7 years since we got married and almost 12 years since we met!  We have been so blessed and have the most joyful life with our small family. He is everything I could have wished for and more. Happy Birthday Handsome, I love you!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby :)

StefanieJinelle said...

Dang it, I was totally going to call your house and have you tell Joseph I said happy birthday on Friday. But I'm lame. And maybe I did, I just don't remember. Oh great. Now this is going to bug me.

Erika said...

Stef- just so you know, you didn't call. It's the thought that counts. But I totally get that you can't remember. Happens to me all the time. I'm the worst YW secretary ever b/c I always forget stuff.

Out-Island Explorers said...

What a sweet little stroll down memory lane :) I can't believe how fast time flies.

Cpt Naykid said...

Thanks honey! I love you! I had a good birthday and I can't believe our 7th anniversary is coming up. Wow, I am beginning to think I am old! I guess I'll wait until next year to complain about how ancient I am. I guess I am still young in my 20's.

Love you beautiful!