Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Butterfly Face

Baby Dragon wanted her face painted.  We went to a consignment sale this weekend and there was a face painter there.  She was handing out cards and offering little free paints.  The girls got lady bugs on their wrists.  Today Baby Dragon found the card with some pictures on it and she wanted me to paint her face like one of them.  So she got out my kids' paint and I went to work.  The whole time she was telling me that she was impressed with me and that I was doing a good job.  She's pretty excited to be "Butterfly Face."

4 comments:

V said...

You did such a good job!
And BD has really blue eyes.

Stephanie said...

Looks like she's ready for Mardi Gras. You do so many cute things with your girls.

Cpt Naykid said...

Sure is a good thing she didn't ask me to do it! I could have made a stick figure :).

Fabulous job honey!

StefanieJinelle said...

Just so everyone knows, I'm the favorite aunt. :] ha. I sent BD and Sweetie some make up. I rock.