My mom sent the girls a spring package full of CLOTHES and books and some toys from Aunt Stefanie. There was a small Barbie with a little dragon. Sweetie is gaining an appreciation for dragons since they are so popular here, so both girls were excited about that. Sweetie also like the "pincess" doll. They especially loved the makeup from Aunt Stef. Sweetie caked it on in big chunks.






Baby Dragon put it all over, insisting on painting her nails and using the body glitter. Then she wanted me to put all the hair clips that came with it in her hair. Then she dressed up in the Tinkerbell swimsuit and new shoes from Grandma J. She kept exclaiming about how beautiful she looked and how much she loved all the new things. (She's showing how strong she is here)
They loved the matching icecream PJs. They came with matching scrunchies and Baby Dragon insisted on sleeping with it in her hair. Sweetie was especially fond of the fact that they were "icekeem" themed. My mom sent SO many clothes! Thanks Mom!
Here's Baby Dragon playing with the wand that she "poofs" us into things with and she's in one of the cute new outfits. She was pretending to be a fairy-- you can see a pink fairy ball in one hand.
And this is Sweetie getting all tangled in the ribbon that Baby Dragon decorated our house with the other day.
Oh, and I think my poor camera is wearing out. I bought it when Sweetie was born and it's taken THOUSANDS of pictures, so it's starting to get a little slow and my pictures are getting blurry. Anyone have this kind of problem with their digital cameras? Should I just expect to buy a new camera every other year???
2 comments:
As said, I am the favorite.
I love BD's picture of showing how strong she is! And the make-up was a bit hit.
A new camera? Bummer. From our experience, it seems like they only last 2-3 years max. That is why I would rather get the $150-250 types instead of the $500+ types. I don't see any additional value in the investment. But...I digress.
Love you!
Post a Comment