The girls love to talk to Grandma J on the phone. They are always saying "My turn! My turn!" when the other one is on the phone. Sweetie mainly babbles, but Baby Dragon can carry on a pretty good conversation.


The other day Handsome Husband was driving in the car and he made a couple of phone calls. When he hung up Sweetie asked, "You talk with grandma?" I guess in her mind that's the only person you talk to on the phone. But then again, it
is the only person I let
her talk to on the phone.


2 comments:
You see how relaxed Baby Dragon is (first picture)? She's the one you're going to have to worry about racking up your phone bill :]
I think Stefanie has a point. BD can really talk your ear off when given the opportunity. We'll have to watch her!
Fun post. I know your mom will love it. When Sweetie made that comment to me in the car, my thought was, "wow, Erika must talk with her mom a lot." But it makes sense that when she gets to use the phone she only speaks with G-ma.
She's a smart one!
Post a Comment