Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Zoo at the Park

We went to the lunch in the park again. They had the normal kinds of food today: sandwiches, chips, apples.
Captain Adorable loves to play with sticks.
Yummy.
Here's his snuffle face that he loves to make because it gets a laugh.
The Oregon Zoo came to the park and brought a snake and some bugs. The girls were very interested.
This week I have also had the girls in an evening Vacation Bible School at a local Presbyterian church. When I was a kid I remember going with a friend to their VBS and I loved it. And I was reminded of that when I read about a friend taking her kids to one. I saw a sign up outside the church right next to ours and called them. They were totally cool with our girls coming. And Ballerina and Sweetie LOVED it. I liked that they were in separate classes so they could have their own individual experiences. They loved the music and wanted to listen to the CD all week long. They were so excited to go every night. I wish our church did something like this, but I'm thankful to other churches being willing to let my kids participate so they can have this experience! Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera the last night to take pictures and I was totally kicking myself.

No comments: