I took some pictures around the house to try to get a feel for the new lens.I think they are pretending to be doctors or something.


Sweetie was putting pretend lipstick on Ballerina.


Ballerina can be so funny when she's pretending.

This is Ballerina's fake sad face.
The Youngest decided to play horsie with the girls.



I asked The Youngest to snap a couple of pictures of me and my boy.
Captain Adorable had just woken up from a nap.







3 comments:
I Love your new lens! So excited you got it especially because I know how bad you wanted it. I just love Ballerina's face playing horsie with the youngest, and the ones of you and Cpt A! So fun!
Wow, the photo of the rose looks very impressive! I would definitely include that one in a a website or book for your potential photo company.
The pics with the girls look really good. They seem to enjoy posing for you :)
Ballerina has a very good pretend sad face. I think I would find her very hard to say no to. :)
I love the pictures right after C.A. woke up. Babies are so cuddly when they wake up and I love how you can tell by their eyes a little that they've been asleep. It's soooo cute.
Post a Comment