And he loves to explore. He's got callouses on his knees. He's so fast, he comes crawling like lightning when he hears the fridge open. He LOVES to get into the fridge. I love to hear the slap, slap of his palms on the floor along with the scooting sound of his knees. He is also getting very quick at pulling himself up. I can tell that his balance is improving. The other day he was pushing his high chair like it was a walker. (Here he is intently watching Glenn Beck with me, you know he's the next George Washington)
Here he's getting into the toy box.

And he looks so cute all curled up like a bug.
Captain Adorable LOVES being outside! So he'll sometimes just stare out into our backyard. He loves crawling around in the grass, trying to eat the dirt out of my garden bed.

Also, today my little sister, Stefanie's, birth daughter Olivia was sealed to her adoptive family in the Salt Lake City Temple today. I wish I could have been there! Congratulations to everyone! And it is also my other little sister, The Youngest's, birthday! Happy Birthday! And I finished Tyler and Mona's wedding video and I'm shooting another one tomorrow! I'm so crazy for piling on so much work...
1 comment:
Yes, Cpt A is great at exploring. I am glad that when we ask him to stop, he is pretty obedient about it.
Last night he was crawling and I loudly stomped behind him, and he crawled away like I was chasing him. We did it all of the kitchen and it was the cutest thing. He was trying to crawl on overdrive trying to get away...absolutely hilarious.
I love that our kids are developing humor and enjoy being silly...in good ways generally :)
Post a Comment