Saturday, July 3, 2010

The 4th: Family

One of the best parts of our get together is time with family.Handsome Husband was a good uncle and played some ball with his nephew.
One of Handsome Husband's older brothers, D, chats it up with brother-in-law, P.
P is all about woodworking. He is whittling a whistle here. You can see more of his work here.
Home schoolers sharing books. (The one with braids is one of Handsome Husband's sisters, the other one married his brother D)
Sister-in-law H with little baby I.
Baby I, the cousin that is just five days younger than Captain Adorable:
They had a great time playing together.
Cousin K swinging on the rope. This is one of my favorite pictures of the day.
Ballerina is entertaining herself. I think she is pretending to mix a potion or something.
And the day wouldn't be complete without some volleyball (although I don't play- there's something about balls flying towards my face that I can't handle)
The Youngest played, though.
Nice serve.
Ballerina just ADORES Cousin K. She followed her around all day. K is about 4 years older than Ballerina.They look like cousins don't they?
My sister-in-law J wanted to hold Captain Adorable, but he's starting to get a little wary of strangers. That and he likes his independence. He was crawling ALL OVER the place.
Playing with Cousin I some more.
Cousin I with his daddy, M. M is Handsome Husband's younger brother. Cousin I doesn't crawl, he prefers this mode of transportation:
It was such a great day.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

LOVE all the pictures! I have to agree that one of your niece swiniging is AMAZING! Love it love it! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Cpt Naykid said...

You did a great job capturing all the different activities we had going on. I especially like K's serving stance w/ the volleyball...very girly. I just realized that I only saw brother D while I was playing volleyball. I never saw him after that. I was so happy my whole family could be there. Thanks for letting us attend every year!