Thursday, July 29, 2010

Water Park

A friend was visiting from Idaho and had a little get together at the water park. It's been a while since I have taken pictures there, so I brought my camera.
Captain Adorable absolutely LOVES playing in the water. He gets so smiley and wants to get down so he can play!He likes sticking his thumb in the hole, but then he ends up squirting himself in the face.
Captain Adorable comes to see what Sweetie is up to.
Ballerina was off playing on the play ground with her friends.Sweetie was really happy that I let her go play on the play equipment. Normally I say no because I don't want her covered in bark dust, but she actually didn't get too dirty.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Who was visiting from Idaho?

There are some fabulous pics of Cpt A! Some of the water in mid-air looks so cool.

Great water pictures. The next few days are supposed to get extra hot, so the water will be good. I love how Cpt A is willing to get right in and play...no fear! Both the girls were so afraid of it!