I've always wanted to see it since I found out about it. Next time we go, we'll bring the kids. They had lots of fun things for kids to do. They had some cool sculptures. Toy Story 3:

These little dudes are listening to an iPod.

Alice in Wonderland. Did I tell you that the girls' current favorite movie is the new Alice in Wonderland?
Pirates!
We got to watch some sculptors working on a new one:
Afterward we went to The Cheesecake Factory because Handsome Husband's boss gave him a big gift card as a thank you for all his hard work.
There was a cool lamp there.
It was nice to get out. Apparently, the kids were good for our friends. Captain Adorable may or may not have had a taste of dog food. Ballerina gets along REALLY well with their four year old girl who is JUST like her. Sweetie tried to play with them, but I think she ended up getting left out if Ballerina had anything to do with it. We stayed and visited for a little while when we came to get the kids. Captain Adorable stood on his own for about 30 seconds while we were there.
1 comment:
Fun date! I thought the sand sculptures would have sand with different colors. but it was still cool. Very interesting to see them at work.
Post a Comment