Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dairy Queen and Captain Adorable

Dairy Queen is celebrating it's 25th Anniversary with parties all over the US. One happened to be close enough for us to go to.
The girls got balloons, stickers, Orange Julius samples and coloring pages. Sweetie wanted a picture with the ice cream cone guy.
We waited in line for about 25 minutes and got three buy one get one free coupons for a Blizzard and we also got three mini blizzards. Sweetie didn't enjoy her Oreo one, so I brought it home for Handsome Husband. I LOVE Reese's Blizzards! I get them every time! We had to get a picture with the Blizzard mobile. The girls liked the lips.
I took some pictures of Captain Adorable for fun today.
I bought that bucket specifically for taking pictures of babies and I wanted to try it out.
He really liked sitting in it.
Cute boy.
And of course, Ballerina is always near Captain Adorable.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Very cool blizzard party. I am glad you thought of me and left some for me. I am sad that I miss out on so many of your fun trips. But seeing the photos helps me feel like I was almost there.

Thanks for making me feel special.

Wow, very nice pics of Cpt A. He is a cute, happy, blue-eyed boy.