
I love that Captain Adorable is so good about napping in a pack n play. He had no problem getting his naps in, even though the pack n play was outside!
Exploring:
He's so cute. He is good about getting down from standing up. He just plops backwards.

I found a tractor and had to steal a couple of pictures with it!


At dusk we had tasty scones and pulled out our sparklers and pops.
The girls loved the sparklers and went through them all!
The fireworks show lasted at least 30-45 minutes. Here is my feeble attempt at capturing them:
Captain Adorable fell asleep in Handsome Husband's arms during the show. Ballerina begged to go home so she could go to sleep.
Sweetie lay down on some blankets and fell asleep during the show.
We look forward to this celebration all year long. It's so fun.
2 comments:
Wow that was a long firework show no wonder your kids were done. I love the tractor pictures of Cpt A!
Yes, a big, light, red ball will do wonders with our son. He played with the blue kickball we have this morning, but he didn't like it quite as much (too heavy to boucy far I think).
A lot of the cpt A pics show the curve or point he has in his eyebrows. Or maybe that is from his expression.
Is it just me or does he look much older than cousin I? Maybe it is the pacifier.
Post a Comment