Monday, July 5, 2010

Carousel

Of COURSE, we had to go to the carousel since we were in Salem.
I was sooo happy that Sweetie was willing to ride one the carousel this time. Of course, she only wanted to ride on the bench, not straddling a horse.
Baby steps.
They rode three times.
Ballerina said that she was going to find the most special-est, beautifulest horses to ride. This one is named Magic.
Those are lights from the carousel on Sweetie.
Handsome Hubsand rode with her the last time around.
I took pictures with Captain Adorable on my hip.
Outside there is a bronze horse.
Sweetie is giving it kisses.
Ballerina was trying to walk in line with the bricks.

3 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Wow, the pics of you in the carousel mirror are very cool. The focus is different and very interesting.

I think that Ballerina always rides the pegasus horse at least once when we visit the carousel.

Definitely progress with Sweetie. It will be nice that I don't think we'll have the same issue with Cpt A.

Out-Island Explorers said...

In case I haven't told you... you look GREAT these days girl! I love that picture of you reflecting in the glass--- One Hot Momma :) Handsome Husband should be very proud to have you on his arm!

swimmingviolist said...

Wow! Erika! You're looking pretty good!! Looking at the pictures looks like you've lost some weight!! Woot! And I Love the faces your girls make in every picture! Reminds me of my younger sisters! They are so much fun! :D