Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Videos

In June I shot a wedding video for one of Handsome Husband's cousins. It's the 10th video I have done in 6 years. I have 2 more lined up this summer (my little sister's being one of them!). But this was the first video I've edited with my Mac. It's been a real headache trying to figure out the Final Cut software. But I have the basics down now and there are definitely things that I really like about it (organization of footage being major). Not much has changed with my editing style. I would LOVE to shoot with a camera that allowed me to narrow the depth of field so I could isolate different aspects of the scene with the the focus of my lens, but that kind of camera would cost thousands of dollars.

I am still editing the footage for the reception, but I thought I'd share the temple portion here.
(I just bought a shoulder mount for my camera, so your video should have a lot less camera shake, Stef.) Enjoy!

2 comments:

StefanieJinelle said...

Baha. I'm glad that you added in about the camera shake. Not offended. :) Awesome job! I can't wait times a million and ten.

Cpt Naykid said...

I know you don't enjoy the stress of working on these, but you do an excellent job. You have many talents that people are willing to use and pay for.

You are an "artistic" handyman.