This is Handsome Husband's Mom:
And his Grandma laughing with his Mom.
Handsome Husband is so good to read to the girls.
And here are the men being manly and comparing their flexibility. (I love Sweetie grinning at Captain Adorable in the background)
It's so funny that they are always comparing.
I was testing out how my camera handled low light and I am very pleased with it. I did end up with some blurry pictures, but the color is much better.
Handsome Husband loves to play around with Captain Adorable.
Aunt H read a book to Captain Adorable. He was being so good for her. Usually when I try to read to him, he'll shut the book or try to crawl off my lap.
And it's hard for me to want to go back to reading baby books when I have been enjoying reading chapter books with Ballerina. We recently finished reading The Tale of Despereaux.
Sweetie was having a great time on the deck.
She was pretending that the fallen blooms were a maze.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE that braids have come back into fashion? I love adding a braid here or there in the girls' hair.
Yep, there I am.
I love these pics of Sweetie with Handsome Husband. Sweetie is making the wind chimes go.

Captain Adorable was investigating by Grandma.

The next morning the girls had a wonderful time dancing to the credits of their new favorite movie, the new Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp.


Ballerina and Captain Adorable play on the floor.


Cousin I trying to walk between his mom and dad.


Handsome Husband and his little brother.
And Dad trying to show how much taller he is than his boys.
4 comments:
Erika... these posts are BEAUTIFUL!! :) I love all of the adorable pictures and I love how you captured yourself in mirrors and windows. :) You definitely need to be in entries as well. :) :) WELL DONE and thank you for sharing your talent with so many. ;)
I love the picture of you in the window Mrs skinny! You are looking so great! It is so fun to see al the pictures and updates since I am still so far away.... :(
Yes honey, I agree with Jeana that you are looking fabulous!
My favorite pic in this bunch is of Cpt A upside down. Absolutely hilarious! Cpt A is such a happy smiling baby. He is very delightful. So sad that my brother had to leave town again. Maybe some day we can live nearby...
Haha! Wow! Capt. A sounds like he's not going to like reading so much... I did the same thing with my mom... My mom would see me read a book upside down and she would come and try to read to me and I would shut the book and go somewhere else... :( She loves the fact that my Brother Loves to read now, and my Sisters both Love being read to! I still not that much of a book reader... but I have my favorite books. ;)
Post a Comment