

Then we stopped at Fred Meyer and I picked up these matching pjs for the girls (and truck pjs for Cpt. Adorable). Oh and we got those cute stripy shoes for Ballerina at the Disney store.
The girls were fighting over toys way too much a couple of days ago, so I took all their toys and put them in the garage. I didn't let them get any out for two days. Sweetie didn't seem to care because she had books. But Ballerina cried and I told her that there are children who don't have any toys ever, so she needs to learn what that feels like so she can be grateful for what she has. Then today I let the girls go in the garage and choose two toys to bring inside and two toys to give to the kids with no toys. Ballerina was a little distraught that she didn't know any kids with no toys so she didn't know who to give them to. We'll donate them. So later today I made brownies with Ballerina. When I pulled them out and stuck them on the stove to cool, the pan shattered:
This particular pan was a free replacement from Pyrex for one that did the exact same thing when I was making lemon squares 5 years ago. Only that one shattered in the oven.
This particular pan was a free replacement from Pyrex for one that did the exact same thing when I was making lemon squares 5 years ago. Only that one shattered in the oven.

3 comments:
Wow- that's a freaky Pyrex pan! Note to self- no Pyrex- yikes!
I have heard that a lot with pyrex pans. I like my stoneware and haven't had that problem thankfully.
We just recently watched that movie too and Clark loved it!
Yes, I am not surprised that the girls don't need too many toys. We can probably purge a lot if you are interested. Ballerina is always so excited to get new toys.
I like the pic of Ballerina hugging Sweetie, and her looking less than happy...haha.
Post a Comment