Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Our Trunk or Treat was held at 2pm, I really liked it being held in the middle of the afternoon since it was still light and gave us time to do other things in the evening.
We brought our pumpkins to put near our trunk. The little one is Sweetie's pumpkin. My parents also sent stickers to decorate pumpkins and those are the ones Sweetie chose.
Ballerina kept saying, "I have SO MUCH CANDY!" She didn't want to say trick or treat. She was being shy. So I had to say it for her. She wanted to go around the cars a couple of times.Sweetie went around once. She was very good about saying "Trick or Treat!" Then she ensconced herself in the van and CHOWED DOWN. She was SO excited to eat the candy.
Captain Adorable was so cute. He loved running around with his little pumpkin bucket. He would set it down, run away and run back to it.
Handsome Husband is the Ward Mission Leader. We have a great set of missionaries that he gets to work with. The missionaries switched name tags for their costumes.
Jeana was a witch.
I loved these Three Musketeer and D'Artagnan costumes!
These little boys are Babydoll's brothers.
Look how excited Captain Adorable is, running around with lollipop in hand.
Someone brought a fog machine and Captain Adorable wanted to walk right into the fog.
Sweetie and Landon ran around in it as well.
I love that Handsome Husband of mine.He took the girls Trick or Treating on Main Street while Captain Adorable had a nap later.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I am glad you are willing to dress up for halloween and a good time with it.

Did you get the cd case with the Elders' emails? We need to send them the picture.

All the boys in matching 3 musketeer costumers was awesome...totally jealous.

Cpt A loved the candy. I pulled it away to open it for him and he was so mad at me thinking I had confiscated the candy.