See them all lined up in a row?
Tossing the bread crumbs to the ducks.
Sweetie loved it.
Even Captain Adorable got in on the action.
He's trying so hard to get his bread crumb over to the duck. It didn't occur to him to throw it, he tried to drop it. He wants to be like his sisters and do everything they do. It's so cute.
Ballerina is a kitty for Halloween.
She was going to be a butterfly, then she was going to be Tinkerbell. But then she found this mask in our Halloween box. I bought it on clearance last year because I'd lent out my cat ear head band and never gotten it back, and a cat costume is a great classic costume to have on hand. So Ballerina found the mask, fell in love with it and insisted on being a cat. She was ECSTATIC when I pulled out the tail. I just scrounged up the black clothes out of her closet. I think her costume turned out perfectly.

I took pictures of all the kids by these aspen trees.
Captain Adorable slipped on the tree roots and got a little bloody nose so that was the best picture I got of him by the trees. I just love this one below:
Ballerina is such a character.
Sweetie is so sweet. I love her little popped foot.
Captain Adorable was so happy to be out of the stroller. He was wearing his squeaker shoes so he was squeaking as he walked. He loves that sound. And he LOVED walking over the bridge and back. He was not happy when I pulled him away from the bridge.
Not happy. This is why I don't like taking these kinds of pictures of my kids. They cry and pout and I get frustrated and yell. It's great. You can't tell, but Sweetie is about to cry, too. I'm much more patient with other people's kids, but unfortunately, not so with my own.
After a little walk and a break the kids were more obliging.
Ballerina and Ben just love hanging out and playing every day.
I adore these pictures of the girls in the tunnel that we call a dragon cave.
My cute kitties.
And the cute boys.
Landon and Sweetie.
Sweetie loved this little picture of Snow White on her costume. If we got her dressed in her Hello Kitty costume without the Snow White part she would let you know that she wanted to be Snow White Kitty.
There was a pocket in these bushes that the kids played in. They called it their house.
Captain Adorable is free of the stroller!

Gabby in her mermaid costume.
The only thing that stopped Captain Adorable's constant running around was an acorn that he found on the ground.
And he's back to running.
This is the only shot I got of all the kids together. I love how the preschoolers are loving on baby Gabby. (I found out later that they were trying to feed her grass, though)
Ballerina was doing a cat pose.

The kids were running up and down the hill.
Jeana played in the leaves with Landon and lost her iPhone. We came back and some kids helped me find it.
It was good to take advantage of one of the only dry days this week. The kids had a blast at the duck pond. Sweetie wanted to keep her costume on all night and she wanted everyone else to stay in their costumes as well.
1 comment:
Ballerina is great at posing, and looked amazing in her cat costume. Definitely my favorite Ballerina costume yet. Your costumes always beat mine, but that is because you are just gorgeous :)
absolutely love Cpt A's cry face...perfect.
We need to go shopping for frames. I need more pics of the kids and you need to display the kids. THe girls hugging in costume is great.
I didn't know Sweetie was that much taller than Langdon. She towers over him in that hugging pic.
Post a Comment