Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cousin's Baptism

We drove up for our niece's baptism. This is Handsome Husband's brother and his wife with T.Afterward there was a family lunch gathering.
I realized that I must not have been in a picture taking mood because I didn't really get much variety. But these are cute ones of Handsome Husband and Captain Adorable.
Here Captain Adorable is signing sleep. He is the BEST about going to sleep. He will actually request it by signing sleep. If he's starting to get cranky, I will ask him if he wants to go to sleep and he will excitedly start signing sleep over and over (sliding a hand down the face). Then I put him in his crib with his bottle or sippy cup (which I totally need to stop doing) and he'll go to sleep.
And this was just an ADORABLE shot.Hahaha! He was not amused with the hat.
Someone brought an iPad! Ooooooooo.
I think Ballerina was oblivious to how funny she looked with the hat and glasses on.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Nice shots of me with my boy. I especially like my kissing him and his awkward expression :)

Ooo, you got lots of shots of my double chin....gobble, gobble....