

I love how her little personality is starting to shine.
This girl looks so cute in hats.
Ballerina wanted to climb the tree and get a picture in it.
So naturally, the boys wanted to climb the tree for pictures as well. Sweetie didn't want to.
Ballerina found a lady bug. She LOVES lady bugs.
I wasn't used to taking pictures in direct sunlight, so I wasn't super excited about all the shadows. I didn't get a ton of the kids by the pumpkins because there really weren't many pumpkins left!
This is pretty much the only picture I got of Captain Adorable with the pumpkins. He was so excited to be outside. He was running all over the place.
The older kids thought the rotting pumpkins were much more interesting than the nice ones.
The kids loved the goats at the pumpkin patch.
The exposure on my camera was all weird because I had honestly forgotten how to take pictures in such bright light! Hahaha! I'm so used to the gloomy Oregon skies.
There were cute face holes for pictures.
I got excited to take pictures inside the barn they had there.
Cute baby on a hay bale.
Cpt. A's puckering.
Gabby came to play with the hay bale, too.



I just love my cute boy.
This was the only good one of the girls.
I loved this pumpkin patch because everything was pretty close together and there was a bouncy house for the kids and a cute boutique with all sorts of pretty things for me to look at. I will probably come back to this one next year.

5 comments:
I adore the pictures of Sweetie. Adorably fun.
those pictures of Sweetie are too die for cute! and I love the picture of Gabby and Cpt A on the hay bale. It is so great being a part of all the adventures instead of just reading about them miles away. I love it!! Good job on getting these posted. I need to get my but in gear and get some Halloween pictures posted to my blog... :)
All the photos of the kids are fantastic! But I have to say the ones of Sweetie in Pink with that darling hat are beyond AMAZING!! Her cute personality comes through so adorably and she could easily be a child model!
I showed my friend at work these photos and she is begging me to ask you to do her family photos (she would pay of course) when you come out here in December. I didn't promise anything, but if you wanted to, you have a job opportunity!! Her kids are all "older" so posing wouldn't be a problem and her children are beautiful!
She is quite artistic and recognizes that you have a real "eye" for getting good shots! Think about it!!
LOVE SWEETIE'S HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweetie had quite the photo shoot. She is very photogenic.
Sorry my pumpkin pics didn't turn out, they would have been good. But there is always next year.
These pics make Ballerina's eyes glow blue. Very nice.
Nice puckering Cpt A. You caught it in action. Interesting patch, maybe we can go there next year. I haven't seen that one. Do you have a favorite yet? Or do you just want to bounce around?
Post a Comment