Ballerina said this seesaw was the best part of the play ground.

Captain Adorable loved the swing.
I had to get some sweet Mommy/Baby shots of Jeana.
Then she got one of me.
It was surprisingly warm and sunny. We weren't really dressed for it.

Sweetie said this swing was the best part of the park. See her pink cheeks? She was dressed way too warm.


Captain Adorable got to try it out as well.


3 comments:
I would love that swing too! (I wish we knew a park with a swing like that--it's awesome!)
The seesaw was probably my favorite as a child, with the merry-go-round a close second. That saucer swing looks a little scary! Cpt A didn't look as pleased with it as he did with the regular swing!
Looks like fun. I love Cpt A's expression on the swing. He is not amused...
I always got hurt on seesaws, always an issue when you are too light.
Maybe with Jeana around we'll get a few action shots with you in them! haha.
Post a Comment