Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Decorating for Halloween!

I love Halloween. It signals the beginning of the holiday season and Handsome Husband proposed to me on Halloween. So it's always special to me. We put fake cobwebs on the bushes in our yard thus year and the kids decorated it with spiders.
I picked up these cute jack-o-lanterns and stakes at a garage sale for $4 this summer. Too bad I didn't get a great photo of them.
Captain Adorable was having fun getting dirty.
Ballerina showcases the cobwebs. Move over Vanna.
She thought it was fun to hide in the cobwebs.
So naturally, Ben wanted to hide in them too.Now all we need are pumpkins for the front porch!

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Yes, Halloween is definitely on the list of best decorating holidays. For me, right after Christmas. The colors are always fabulous.

This is the best we have every decorated for Halloween. I am very pleased!

And as always, thanks for saying yes to my proposal!