Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keeping Busy

While Ballerina is doing this:
We are doing this:
Captain Adorable is really fearless on the slide, he crawls all the way up the steps on his own and slides down on his tummy on his own. Face first!
Cpt. A and Gabby.
Cpt. A getting ready to slide down.
Here he goes again!
Photobucket

Jeana and her kiddos.
Doesn't Captain Adorable look happy to be in my arms??Sweetie wanted to get dressed up in her ballerina costume since Ballerina did. At first she was not happy that she wasn't going to dance class, but she perked right up when I told her we were going to the park. Sweetie loves to run and race. I wouldn't be surprised if she went into track or cross country when she grows up.
Gabby has some grip on her!

4 comments:

V said...

You look beautiful Erika!
The picture of Gabby is amazing.

Cpt Naykid said...

Wow does Cpt A look excited on that slide! Looks like a facebook pic to me!

I love that action shots. He is so pumped!

Yes Sweetie loves to run, but she also falls on her face too much. I don't think sports are her cup of tea.

Grandma J said...

I like how Sweetie looks one-legged in the shot of her running..hahaha!! She is full of fun and energy AND the cutest little thing on the PLANET!!

Grandma J said...

I LOVE the shots of Cpt A coming down the slide..those are pictures of pure JOY if I ever saw any!! What a little adventurer he is!