Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Optimus Prime

When I was trying to come up with a name for Captain Adorable, my sister Stefanie suggested I name him Optimus Prime. She has continued to refer to him as Optimus Prime on Facebook and other places. So when I found an Optimus Prime Halloween costume in Captain Adorable's size I HAD to get it. It was too perfect! I had to safety pin the hat to a baby hat with a chin strap to keep it on his head. He got really excited when he saw the baby pumpkins on the porch.He is so stinking cute.He has a sweater and corduroy pants under his costume, which is why he looks a little sausage-y.

3 comments:

StefanieJinelle said...

You are officially saving this costume for mine and taylers first born son. Deal? Deal. :) when I saw these pictures, tears streamed down my face. Flowing tears of happiness. Like a joyous waterfall.

Stephanie said...

Yes, yes. He IS so stinkin' cute.

Cpt Naykid said...

Definite cute boy. I am glad he kept his hat on, it completed his outfit.