Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jeana's House

Look at my little man! He looks so grown up, standing there.Jeana has a bonus room upstairs in her house and the kids love it.
The TV is mounted on the wall and it's playing Baby Signing Time.Gabby is freaking out because she wants her mommy (who was sitting right next to her) to hold her.
Handsome Husband wants to get one of these chairs for Captain Adorable since Cpt. A seems to be fond of them.
How Sweetie loves to bounce.
Sweetie is very independent. She likes to do things on her own. She always says, "I can do it myself." Or "Let me do it." She also defines things by color. She will often point to something and say, "I want the red one" (meaning the red cup/bowl/book etc.). Color-- which she pronounces "cudder"-- is very significant to her. I think that is one way she puts puzzles together, by looking at the colors and matching them.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Yes Cpt A is looking much older recently. And dhe definitely loves chairs.

Sweetie is gaining more confidence and believes she can do things just like us. I think it is great. I think she'll be a very capable, bright little girl.